Tyvek® CD Sleeves With Windows (w/flap)
protection for CDs
- Nothing protects discs like DuPont Tyvek®. That’s because the
legendary light weight and strength that have made Tyvek® indispensable in
overnight express envelopes also make it ideal for disc sleeves.
- Unlike paper and SBS board, Tyvek® disc sleeves resist tears, water
and chemicals. In fact, performance tests designed to simulate extreme
shipping, use and storage conditions proved that Tyvek® sleeves protected
ROM and recordable discs better than alternative packaging systems - and
were equally protective as costly jewel boxes.
- Tyvek® is also the only material that didn't create additional BLER
(block error rate) in the disc.
- With its unique silky smooth, non-abrasive finish that’s dust-free
and anti-static, it’s no wonder Tyvek® is fast becoming a preferred
choice for high-performance, low-cost disc protection.
- Strong and durable, wet or dry
- Resists water, chemicals, age, and stains
- Smooth, nonabrasive surface, protecting against scratching
- Does not increase BLER (block error rate) under extreme shipping, use,
and storage conditions
- pH neutral--no acids, sulfites, or ammonia used in its raw materials or
- Superior dust and antistatic protection
- Lint-free surface does not generate debris
- Tear-resistant to last far longer than paper
- Will not shatter upon impact like hard plastic
- Water-resistant yet breathable for long-term storage
- Smooth surface and flexibility ideal for automatic sleeve inserters
- Opaque and printable for eye-catching graphics
- Lightweight and nonbulky, reducing shipping costs and storage space
Tyvek® CD covers protect disks better than other packaging materials. Abrasion
tests simulating heavy use, handling, and abuse of disks show that Tyvek® was
the only material that didn't create additional BLER (block error rate) in the